New Jersey Attorneys Handling Medical Malpractice, Class Action and Business Litigation
Leading Trial Attorneys in New Jersey
If you are searching for a skilled, experienced and highly qualified New Jersey trial lawyer to represent you in any of the following areas, look no further. Contact us online or call 973-618-0400. At Nagel Rice, we try cases, and we produce results.
- Auto, Truck & Mass Transit Accidents: Including serious and fatal car accidents, truck accidents, aviation accidents and public transportation accidents
- Burn Injuries: Including
- Class Actions: Including class actions concerning insurance coverage, medical reimbursements, failure to pay overtime compensation, pharmaceutical products, defective and unsafe products, and consumer fraud and related issues
- Commercial and Business Litigation: Including partnership disputes, corporate and shareholder disputes, business litigation, chancery litigation and real estate litigation
- Construction and Worksite Accidents: Including injuries due to scaffolding falls and collapses, heavy equipment accidents, unsafe work sites, and loading and unloading accidents
- Corporate, Finance and Business Transactions: Including contracts and transactions, internal business governance issues, day-to-day operational matters and loan transactions
- Estate Planning and Litigation: Including will contests, undue influence, and poor drafting of trusts and estate documents
- Land Use: Including opposing applications for development
- Lasik and Eye Surgery Malpractice: Including Lasik surgery screening errors, Keratoconus-related complications and cataract surgery malpractice
- Legal Malpractice: Including victims who are individuals, corporations, and public entities
- Medical Malpractice: Including surgical mistakes, birth injuries, obstetrical malpractice, misdiagnosis of breast cancer, urologic malpractice, orthopedic malpractice, and delay in diagnosis of cancer and other illnesses
- Obstetrical Malpractice and Birth Injuries: Including Erb's palsy, cerebral palsy, brachial plexus injuries and episiotomy injuries
- Products Liability: Including cases against manufacturers of unsafe medical devices and equipment, such as transvaginal mesh patches, machinery, automotive products, consumer products, shopping carts, nasal spray, electric saws, endotracheal tubes and pharmaceutical products
- Professional Liability: Including legal malpractice, accounting malpractice, and engineering malpractice
- Real Estate: Including representing clients in the purchase, sale, financing, and leasing of commercial and residential real estate
- Serious Injuries and Wrongful Death: Including burn injuries, chemical toxic exposure, automobile accidents, truck accidents, unsafe products, construction site and workplace accidents, and fatal injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries and Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI): Including paralysis, quadriplegia, paraplegia, brain injuries, and serious head, neck and back injuries
- Wrongful Birth/Wrongful Life: Including Tay-Sachs disease, Canavan disease, familial dysautonomia, cystic fibrosis, Down Syndrome, hypoplastic left heart syndrome, spina bifida, trisomy 18, Sickle Cell Anemia, and ultrasound malpractice
Call Nagel Rice in New Jersey at 973-618-0400 or send us an e-mail. We serve clients throughout New Jersey, including Essex, Morris, Bergen, Hudson, Union and Middlesex Counties; we also have offices in Roseland, New Jersey, and New York City.
The attorneys at Nagel Rice, LLP represent clients in Essex County, Newark, Paterson and throughout the state of New Jersey in a wide range of matters including personal injury, automobile accidents, brain injuries, medical malpractice, business litigation and class action cases.