Are You Suffering From Complications Following Lasik Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery is becoming increasingly popular in the United States. Thousands of people have refractive laser surgery each year, and many are happy with the results. However, some eye clinics are lining up patients and scheduling as many procedures as possible, while failing to carry out necessary screening for acceptable candidates. Some doctors are also guilty of failing to provide follow-up care, which can result in injury.
If you are suffering from complications following Lasik, Lasek, PRK, CK or any other eye surgery, seek legal counsel as soon as possible. Your eye doctor, or the facility where you had surgery, may be guilty of negligent practices.
At Nagel Rice, LLP, we believe that negligent parties should be held responsible when Lasik surgery errors occur. Contact Nagel Rice at 973-618-0400 to arrange a consultation with a knowledgeable medical malpractice lawyer. We try cases, and we produce results. Our firm is one of the leading Lasik malpractice firms in New Jersey and has recovered millions of dollars from many Lasik surgeons, including high-profile Lasik surgeon Dr. Joseph Dello Russo.
We Try Cases. We Produce Results.
Nagel Rice, LLP, has obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for clients in Lasik malpractice cases, including $15.2 Million in an insurance coverage action involving high-profile Lasik surgeon Dr. Joseph Dello Russo, reversed on appeal. Our verdicts and settlements in Lasik Malpractice cases include:
- $1.45 Million settlement in Lasik Malpractice case involving high-profile lasik surgeon, Dr. Joseph Dello Russo.
- $1.019 Million settlement in medical malpractice action involving negligent lasik surgery (Dodge). NJ Law Journal 8/11/2008. Read More
- $1 Million settlement in lasik malpractice case involving high-profile lasik surgeon, Dr. Joseph Dello Russo. Read More
Click here for similar Verdicts & Settlements
Eye Surgery Malpractice in New Jersey
Lasik surgery errors can result in severe damage, including blindness, blurred vision, glares, "halos," "star bursts" or "ghost" effects. At Nagel Rice, we are familiar with what you are experiencing, and we are here to help you recover compensation. To learn more about common eye surgery malpractice, review the following topics:
- Lasik screening errors: If your doctor did not perform, or negligently performed, a preliminary examination prior to your Lasik surgery and you now have complications, speak with a lawyer.
- Keratoconus and Lasik surgery: Keratoconus is a condition involving misshapen cornea, which makes someone a poor candidate for Lasik eye surgery. If your doctor performed lasik surgery when you had Keratoconus, we can represent you.
- Cataract surgery malpractice: Did your eye doctor make a mistake while performing your cataract surgery? We can represent you.
To speak with a New Jersey Lasik surgery malpractice attorney, call 973-618-0400 or send us an e-mail. We serve clients throughout New Jersey, including Essex, Morris, Bergen, Hudson, Union and Middlesex Counties; we have offices in Roseland and New York City.