Nagel Rice Attorneys Recognized as Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
Those recognized for 2014 are:
- Bruce H. Nagel: Mr. Nagel was named a New Jersey Top 10 Super Lawyer for the fifth consecutive year. Widely recognized as one of New Jersey’s leading trial lawyers, Mr. Nagel specializes in medical malpractice, class actions, business torts, wrongful birth, and catastrophic personal injury. He has achieved numerous multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements, and has appeared before the New Jersey Supreme Court twelve times.
- Jay J. Rice: Mr. Rice was named a New Jersey Top 100 Super Lawyer. He is a certified civil trial attorney and is one of New Jersey’s leading commercial litigators. He specializes in business torts and chancery law, with expertise in shareholder disputes, construction litigation, estate litigation, business litigation, and corporate law. He is frequently court appointed to act as a fiscal agent or discovery master.
- Robert H. Solomon: Mr. Solomon was named a New Jersey Top 100 Super Lawyer. Mr. Solomon has litigated numerous business disputes, class actions, and personal injury cases, including a partnership dispute in which he won a $4.5 million judgment against a major developer.
- Barry M. Packin: Mr. Packin was again named a New Jersey Super Lawyer in 2014. Mr. Packin specializes in medical malpractice and serious personal injury. He has achieved numerous million-dollar settlements and verdicts, including a $2.5 million wrongful birth settlement and more than $20 million in medical malpractice settlements.
- Randee M. Matloff: Ms. Matloff focuses on commercial litigation, products liability and class action suits.
- Diane Sammons: Ms. Sammons was named to the Top 50 Women Super Lawyers list. She specializes in class actions, employment law, and criminal cases.
- Andrew L. O’Connor: Mr. O’Connor has been named a New Jersey Rising Star for the eighth consecutive year. Mr. O’Connor focuses on business litigation, mass tort, and serious personal injury cases.
- Greg M. Kohn: Mr. Kohn has been named a New Jersey Rising Star for the third consecutive year. Mr. Kohn focuses on business litigation, class action, medical malpractice, and serious personal injury cases.
- Andrew Pepper: Mr. Pepper has been named a New Jersey Rising Star for the second time. His practice focuses on serious personal injury and business disputes.
The attorneys at Nagel Rice, LLP represent clients throughout New York and New Jersey in a wide range of matters including personal injury, automobile accidents, brain injuries, medical malpractice, business litigation and class action cases.
Posted in: Firm News