New Jersey Class Action Lawsuits
The New Jersey law firm of Nagel Rice, LLP has extensive experience in handling class action lawsuits against major corporations and has the distinction of winning one of the largest class action judgments in New Jersey.
Nagel Rice, LLP, obtained a $98 Million class action settlement against a major brokerage firm in a case involving failure to pay overtime to brokers. In addition, Nagel Rice has obtained over $50 million in class action settlements against credit card companies for improper marketing and sales practices.
Our experience in class actions has ranged from class actions concerning defective products to class actions against health insurers who have failed to make proper payment to surgical centers. In our representation of class actions, we commit every possible resource into developing — and litigating the claims so as to ensure the maximum possible recovery to the class.
We Try Cases. We Produce Results.
Our law firm produced more than $100 Million in settlements and verdicts in each year between 2007 and 2010. Our verdicts and settlements in class action cases include:
- $200 Million class action settlement with Horizon involving out-of-network providers. NJ Law Journal 10/25/2010**. Read More
- $98 Million class action settlement against major brokerage firm.
- $50 Million class action settlement against major brokerage firm.
- $23.5 million – class action settlement against HSBC for improper marketing and sales practices
- $20 million – class action settlement against Bank of America for improper marketing and sales practices
- $10.5 million – class action settlement against Discover Card for improper marketing and sales practices
- $9 million – class action judgment, reversed on appeal.
- $2.4 million – class action settlement involving eating disorder coverage by Aetna.
- $2.1 million – class action settlement in Medieval Times litigation
- Settlement with Blue Cross over flawed health plan reimbursements
Our current class actions:
- Nagel Rice currently has a class action lawsuit pending against Electrolux for defective ice makers
- Nagel Rice class action against Samsung for Top Load Washing Machine defects
- Nagel Rice currently has a class action lawsuit pending against Samsung for faulty clothes washers
- Nagel Rice currently has a class action lawsuit pending against Live Nation for illegally withholding tickets to Bruce Springsteen concerts
If you believe that you have a claim which is appropriate for class action representation, please contact the New Jersey law firm of Nagel Rice, LLP and an attorney will contact you within twenty-four (24) hours to discuss your case.
** Preliminary settlement reached. Settlement terminated by defendant.