Corporate, Finance & Business Transaction Attorneys
NJ Corporate, Finance & Business Transaction Lawyers
The law firm of Nagel Rice LLP has extensive experience representing closely-held businesses in connection with a broad range of contracts and transactions, internal business governance issues, and day-to-day operational matters.
Nagel Rice, LLP, obtained $9 Million in a business dispute involving trade secrets. Click here to review more business and commercial litigation verdicts and settlements. Click here to review more business litigation verdicts and settlements.
In the financial area, the firm represents both banks and borrowers in loan transactions.
Matters handled by the firm range from start-ups of small, new businesses to sales of our clients’ businesses to publicly-held multi-national corporations for substantial sums in complex transactions.
The firm has extensive experience dealing disputes among owners of closely-held companies; while the main goal in handling these matters is to amicably resolve disputes to the satisfaction of all parties, even if that means breaking up the business, negotiations take place with the understanding that our firm has attorneys with extensive trial experience who are not afraid to litigate the matters in dispute.
We take pride in the practical approach we take to in handling business matters, with a view to efficiently attaining our clients’ business goals.
The services the firm offers in the area of corporate, finance, and business transactions include the following:
- Organizing new businesses, including choice of the type of business entity and filing organization documents with state officials
- Shareholders’ Agreements, Limited Liability Company Operating Agreements, and Partnership Agreements among the owners of a company
- Employment, consulting, and non-compete agreements
- Agreements for sales of assets and for business mergers
- All types of commercial contracts, including contracts for the purchases of goods and equipment, licensing agreements, and distribution agreements
- Resolution of disputes among owners of a business
- A full spectrum of loan documents, including promissory notes, security agreements, stock pledge agreements, control agreements, UCC financing statements, mortgages, assignments of leases and rents, and letters of credit
- Trademark registration
If you would like to discuss a corporate, finance, or business transaction matter, please contact the New Jersey law firm of Nagel Rice, LLP and an attorney will contact you within twenty-four (24) hours.
We serve clients throughout New York and New Jersey. We have offices in Roseland and New York City.