- Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, J.D. – 1955
- Muhlenberg College, Allentown, Pennsylvania, B.A. – 1952
- New Jersey, 1956
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- United States Attorney for the District of New Jersey, Assistant U. S Attorney, 1960 – 1961
S. M. Chris Franzblau, one of the firm’s senior litigators, practices in the areas of matrimonial, medical malpractice, white collar and other criminal defense, complex real estate and corporate matters, estate planning, and litigation.
Mr. Franzblau is active in labor law as a negotiator for management and had been counsel to the New Jersey Joint Council of Teamsters and the Eastern Conference of Teamsters. He has been counsel to many labor unions and counsel to various Pension and Welfare Funds whose assets range from $20,000,000 to over $500,000,000, as well as many corporations.
In addition he has arbitrated labor disputes on behalf of unions before the NLRB, NJ Arbitration Association, and American Arbitration Association in New York and New Jersey and has litigated in the courts on many occasions ERISA related issues, both in civil and criminal aspects as well as Taft Hartley and Landrum-Griffin Act cases.
In addition to the aforesaid he has consulted with fiduciaries on investment policies and programs. He is a founder and has served as a Trustee of the New Jersey Criminal Defense Lawyers Foundation. He is a director of many corporations and serves as their general counsel. He also has an active appellate practice, appearing before numerous Federal Trial Courts and Circuit Courts, the United States Supreme Court, and the Court of Military Appeals.
Mr. Franzblau received his B.A. in 1952 from Muhlenberg College and his J.D. in 1955 from Duke University. He is a member of the New Jersey State, New York State, and American Bar Associations and served on active duty with the U.S. Navy in the Judge Advocate Generals Corps. Mr. Franzblau served as an Assistant U. S Attorney in 1960 and 1961 in the office of the United States Attorney for the District of New Jersey.
* This web site constitutes an ADVERTISEMENT. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Before making your choice of attorney, you should give this matter careful thought. The selection of an attorney is an important decision. For the comparison standards employed by the various lawyer rating companies, please visit superlawyers.com, bestlawyers.com, milliondollaradvocatesforum.com, law.com, avvo.com, and thenationaltriallawyers.org. Prior Results do not guarantee a similar outcome, nor does visiting this website create an attorney client relationship.