Fighting For Consumers’ Rights In New Jersey
Consumers buy products in the expectation they will work as advertised. Product manufacturers have the duty to ensure products do so safely. If you or a loved one was seriously injured due to a product defect, you could be entitled to file a product liability lawsuit to recover compensation for your pain and suffering and other economic damages. Nagel Rice, LLP, a top litigation firm in New Jersey, has recovered millions on behalf of clients injured by defective consumer products. We handle private personal injury claims as well as class action lawsuits involving defective consumer products.
Our firm recovered $3.1 Million in a product liability/negligence action involving injuries to an infant in a shopping car accident, and $550,000 in a product liability action involving an unsafe machine. Click here to review more serious personal injury verdicts and settlements.
Our current class actions:
- Nagel Rice currently has a class action lawsuit pending against Electrolux for defective ice makers
- Nagel Rice currently has a class action lawsuit pending against Samsung for faulty clothes washers
Trial-Tested Attorneys For Dangerous Products And Defective Product Liability Claims
Our experienced product liability attorneys handle private lawsuits and class action product liability lawsuits involving a wide variety of consumer products, including:
- Children’s toys, furniture and play equipment
- Faulty electronics
- Defective household appliances
- Defective or toxic furnishings
- Retail goods that have been recalled
- Automobile defects
- Faulty machinery for private use
- Medications and pharmaceutical products
We manage private product liability claims as well as those involving class action representation. In cases where clients may be more appropriately represented as part of a class action, we can advise them on their rights and options so as to ensure they receive the most effective representation given the circumstances of their case.