New Jersey lawyers representing personal injury burn victims caused by negligence, or defective products.
Burn Injury Victims
Burns are among the most severe and painful injuries. Recovery is typically a long and excruciating process, and scars are almost always present permanently. If you or someone you love has endured a serious burn due someone else’s negligence, speak to an attorney as soon as possible. You deserve compensation for your injury.
Nagel Rice, LLP, obtained $2.85 Million in a bar fire case — $890,000 went to our injured clients. Click here to review more serious personal injury verdicts and settlements.
At Nagel Rice, LLP, we have produced more than $100 Million in personal injury settlements and verdicts. Contact us online or call 973-618-0400 if you are searching for a reputable New Jersey trial lawyer. We try cases and we produce results.
Representing Victims of Burn Injuries Caused by Building Fires, Chemicals and Defective Products
A burn injury can be one of the most traumatic personal injuries a person can endure. When the injury could have been prevented, it can be even more difficult to cope with. At Nagel Rice, our attorneys fight for compensation for victims of burns caused by negligence and defective products, including:
- Burns sustained in building fires
- Car accident burn injuries
- Medical malpractice burn injuries
- Chemical burns
- Workplace accident burns
- Burns caused by hazardous products and machinery
Visit our verdicts and settlements page to read about recent personal injury cases in which we obtained compensation for our clients, including:
- $16 Million on behalf of passengers in a train fire
- $500,000 in a medical malpractice case involving burns suffered during a gynecological procedure
- $500,000 involving negligent maintenance of building that burned resulting in death of plaintiffs
- $890,000 for our clients in a bar fire case
Click here to review more serious personal injury verdicts and settlements.