March 2011 – Congratulations to Andrew O’Connor, chosen as a New Jersey Rising Star in 2011 for the fifth consecutive year
Nagel Rice, LLP Attorneys Recognized as New Jersey Super Lawyer’s and Rising Star
March 2011 – Nagel Rice, LLP is pleased to announce that five of its attorneys have been recognized in the 2011 listing New Jersey Super Lawyers and one of its attorneys has been recognized as a Rising Star by Thomson Reuters which is published in the April 2011 issue of New Jersey Monthly Magazine. The Super Lawyers designation is received by only the top 5% of practicing attorneys in the State and is based on balloting of over 35,000 active attorneys in the State.
Those recognized for 2011 are:
- Bruce H. Nagel: Mr. Nagel was named a New Jersey Top 10 Super Lawyer for the third consecutive year. Widely recognized as one of New Jersey’s leading trial lawyers, Mr. Nagel specializes in medical malpractice, class actions, business torts, wrongful birth, and catastrophic personal injury. He has achieved numerous multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements, and has appeared before the New Jersey Supreme Court twelve times.
- Jay J. Rice: Mr. Rice was named a New Jersey Top 100 Super Lawyer. He is a certified civil trial attorney and is one of New Jersey’s leading commercial litigators. He specializes in business torts and chancery law, with expertise in shareholder disputes, construction litigation, estate litigation, business litigation, and corporate law. He is frequently court appointed to act as a fiscal agent or discovery master.
- Robert H. Solomon: Mr. Solomon was named a New Jersey Top 100 Super Lawyer. Mr. Solomon has litigated numerous business disputes, class actions, and personal injury cases, including a partnership dispute in which he won a $4.5 million judgment against a major developer.
- Barry M. Packin: Mr. Packin was again named a New Jersey Super Lawyer in 2011. Mr. Packin specializes in medical malpractice and serious personal injury. He has achieved numerous million-dollar settlements and verdicts, including a $2.5 million wrongful birth settlement and more than $20 million in medical malpractice settlements.
- Randee M. Matloff: Ms. Matloff focuses on commercial litigation, products liability and class action suits.
- Andrew L. O’Connor: Mr. O’Connor has been named a New Jersey Rising Star for the fifth consecutive year. Mr. O’Connor focuses on business litigation, mass tort, and serious personal injury cases.
The attorneys at Nagel Rice, LLP represent clients throughout New York and New Jersey in a wide range of matters including personal injury, automobile accidents, brain injuries, medical malpractice, business litigation and class action cases.
Posted in: Firm News