Personal Injury Verdicts & Settlements
- $3.1 million – Settlement in a product liability/negligence action involving injuries sustain by an infant injured in a shopping cart accident.
- $2.85 million – Global settlement of bar fire case, $890,000 to our clients.
- $1.73 million – Jury verdict on behalf iron worker injured in construction site accident.
- $1.2 million – Settlement involving sexual assault of a student on school property.
- $750,000.00 – Settlement of Tort Claims Act case, wrongful death of police officer on “black ice” in roadway.
- $750,000.00 – Settlement, closed head injury to boy who falls from Jeep after prom party, children served alcohol.
- $750,000.00 – Settlement of case involving serious head injuries sustained in a bicycle accident.
- $600,000.00 – Settlement on behalf of workmen exposed to toxic chemicals (TCA III) at workplace.
- $550,000.00 – Settlement in product liability action involving an unsafe machine.
- $500,000.00 – Settlement involving negligent maintenance of building which burned resulting in death of plaintiffs.
- $500,000.00 – Settlement in toxic tort case involving exposure to solvents and cleaning products.
- $400,000.00 – Settlement against municipality where police officer claimed hostile work environment harassment.
- $135,000 – A house painter injured when a skeet machine discharged settled his suit for $135,000 on November 30.
Return to Main Verdicts & Settlements Page